Apps Software Help
FCPS offers a help desk for families who need technical support with their child's FCPS account or Chromebook. The Student Tech Support line, (859) 381-4410, is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Links below are provided to assist with applications and programs students will be using during distance learning.
Canvas - Be Canvas Ready Students and families should be proactive in making sure their devices are prepared BEFORE the first day of the 2020-21 school year.
- Canvas Student App - Students can access their courses on the go with the Canvas Student Ap. When searching for school/district, enter FCPS-(KY) or fcps.instructure.com
- How FCPS Students Generate a Pairing Code - Before parents or guardians can set up the Parent App, they will need a pairing code generated by their student. That code is generated within a browser using Canvas. It cannot be generated inside the Canvas Student app.
- Parent Canvas App - How to set up the Canvas Parent App and link student accounts to the Parent App
- Canvas Troubleshooting Resources
- FCPS Canvas Info - FCPS Info for Families/Students about Canvas